Thursday, February 9, 2012

Whiskey and Rye

As far as NOW is concerned, we need to worry more about 'will the good guys develop the next Super Weapon first'. It is about time to be concerned that something new will happen.It will probably occur within our life time. iPhones add to us but they are an example of what has been lost, too.

Alone on crossroads looking for dust, and then driving fast, far and away. I think it was better then, when we knew more than them. But then, everything changed with what began as one peculiar observation - amplification.

So here we are in an Internet far away from ourselves.

It does not have to be like this. One can walk away from the rest and sit on some back deck in a lost space and light a fire and pour some Soul and amplify alone.

or maybe we can imagine
in a very hopeful way
even a desperate way
we will all see the day
when this is no longer a concern


2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to follow you. I think we will have some fun. My favorite book is 'probably', the Bible too. But there are many great books, and we should look at them all. I plan to continue with my annunciation of the 'predicament' we are all in. And I look forward to hearing more from you.

      ovidd

      Delete